Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Good Morning Lord!

Woke up this morning around 4:00 and now I am watching the sun chase the darkness of night away. Outside my window I hear birds greeting the day with song. All is still in the house with the last moments of slumber. Soon long stretches and opening eyes will begin another summer day. Lord, thank you for the quietness of the morning, to know You are here and You are in control of all things. Nothing will come into my life without passing through Your hands first. You are my fortress, my strength, my protector, my creator and You love me. I thank you for sending Your dear son, Yeshua, Jesus Christ, from heaven to this earth over 2000 years ago to be a sacrafice for my sin. Thank you for seeing me as righteous through Jesus' shed blood. I know Jesus is sitting at your right hand Father and He makes intercession for me. Holy Spirit direct me in the way I should go today. I await that moment when Jesus will call me to Him and I will be with Him forever. Til that moment I will tell others of Your love for them and that you sent your only begotton son, Jesus to die on Calvary's Tree from sin to set us free. You provided the way and it is up to us to follow the path you gave. Thank you for your love letter to us, the Bible. Well Lord, I hear steps, so the day will soon begin. Go with me today and make my way sraight. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment