Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday Morning Bread

Oh what a beautiful morning. It feels like a beerock day to me. Cooking gluten free has been an adventure all it's own. Converting recipes is an art in itself. The challenge is to feel the texture of the dough as you add, rice flour, tapioca flour, potato starch, arrowroot powder and try to match it to the feel of wheat. Not easy and it doesn't match exactly. So then I just make sure it has the elasticity to cover my cabbage/meat stuffing. That's like my life as challenges come, I try to keep my attitude right as I deal with things and people that are not as they used to be, you know change. Victoria say's it best in my novel that will be released soon, ..have joy in each moment, before it slips away...Yes there is joy, and I am about to go into the kichen and claim joy as I make gluten free beerocks....Have a Happy Day...gingerleebull.com

No comments:

Post a Comment